About Me


Hello everyone! 


My name is Annalise and i am completely new to the whole world of blogging and i am taking it one step at a time.
Its a pretty crazy world and i wanted to create my blog so i could have my own little space on the internet to talk about whatever i wanted and interact with you guys.


I am a huge fashion, beauty and baking lover who also loves to travel.
My main aim in life is to help other people and to show you that nobody can stop you from doing what you love because it is your life and yours alone!

I also love musical theatre and have been lucky enough to have performed some amazing musicals with a great society and spending time with my family and friends.
My all time favourite movie is Harry Potter.
My favourite TV show is friends because no TV show can't beat friends.

I am excited to begin my new adventure as a blogger and hopefully one day begin a YouTube channel too.

I really hope you enjoy reading my blog!

Love
Annalise 
x











SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

MY LINKS

Pageviews

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig