Spring Look book




I thought to myself because the weather has gotten so nice that i am going to do a series of looks over the next couple of weeks of the outfits i am currently wearing during spring.
So here are my favourite outfits from this week

This is definitely my favourite outfit i have worn so far since the weather has gotten so nice, i absolutely love it! 
I wore this outfit when i went off for the day with my mam and then later for a catch up with some friends. Plus almost everything i am wearing is from Topshop as i am currently in love with it.
This outfit includes Coat: Topshop, Top: Topshop, Skirt: Topshop, Bag: Longchamp, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.








This outfit is definitely 90's inspired which i am loving at the moment. I wore this outfit when i went on a walk with my mam and did some quick jobs. This outfit includes Jeans: Topshop, Jacket: New Look, Top: Brandy Melville, Shoes: Adidas Stan Smiths, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Watch: Michael Kors




This outfit is for the more colder days. I wore this outfit to do a few jobs before i had to work. This outfit includes Trousers: Topshop  Jumper: Asos ,Trainers:Nike, Coat: Zara kids, Bag: Longchamp ,Sunglasses: Ray-Ban







Also it would be really great if you could leave a comment of what else you would like to see on my blog. Thank you!!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

MY LINKS

Pageviews

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig