SPRING LOOK BOOK



I really enjoyed making my first look book and you guys seemed to have loved it too! so i thought i had to make another and show you my favourite outfit i have been loving to wear while we are having this gorgeous weather (even better this was edited in the sun). This outfit is super comfy and easy to recreate and can have so many different twist to it, i can just tell that mom jeans, t shirts and sandals are gonna be one of my go to looks for spring.

The jeans i am wearing are Mom jeans from Topshop, My top was purchased a last year so i am not sure if it is still available but it is from Urmoda, my sandals are from Schuh and my sunglasses are my Ray-Ban aviators.











 Recreate the look




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

MY LINKS

Pageviews

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig