GET THE LOOK | VICTORIA SECRET ANGLE

The Victoria secret angel look is completely iconic from the dewey sun kissed skin to perfect beach waves and stunning figures, and their make up is always completely flawless. there is always a slight change in their make up each year but it is always classy and elegant. The look i am going to be showing you today is from their December 2015 fashion show in New York City.
okay lets get started!

Firstly, i washed my face and applied my neutrogena rapid spot treatment cream onto my t-zone which is where i am most prone to getting spots and then i apply my Nip+ fab kale fix moisturiser all over my face. The face primmer i am using is the Benefit that girl face brighting primer

Next i am going to use my Estee Lauder double wear foundation in the shade Ecru and apply this all over my face and blending down onto my neck, to apply my foundation i am using the Real Techniques beauty blender. Then applying my Rimmel wake me up concealer in the shade true ivory under my eyes just to brighten them up and also to hide any dark circles or spots on my face, i am also blending this with my beauty blender.


Next using my MAC matte bronzer and using the Real techniques sculpt face brush and i am applying this just under my cheek bone and then using a powder brush and the bronzer i am just going to brush this lightly on my forehead to give my skin a more sun kissed glow like the models have.
Using my MAC sprinsheen blusher and MAC blusher brush i am going to apply this on the apples of my cheek to add a little colour into my face and then applying my Mac highlighter in soft and gentle on the tops of my cheeks, forehead and down the bridge of my nose.


Then for the eyes i am using my Naked palette and i am applying virgin all over my eye lid and then sin in the crease and blending that in and then applying my MAC soft and gentle highlighter in the corner of my eye. I am then applied Benefits they're real mascara on my top lashes.



 And this is the completed look





Products

Brushes



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

MY LINKS

Pageviews

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig