SUMMER MAKE UP ROUTINE

Now supposedly it is supposed to be summer but the weather outside does not seem to be showing it, but i am trying my hardest to get my self in the summer mood and nothing does it better than a new make up routine for the summer. so today i wanted to show you how i do my summer make up routine and what products i use to create this look.

The first thing i do is apply this MAC prep and prime base all over my face using my hands. I actually got this as a free sample when purchasing a lip stick out of mac and honestly next time i am near one i will defiantly be buying a bigger tube.

Next i am apply my Estee lauder double wear foundation in the shade ecru because i am quite pale (embraced emoji) i put a little bit of it on the back of my and use my real techniques expert face brush and then apply this all over my face and blending down my neck because no one wants a slag line as we call it where i am from. then i am applying my Rimmel wake me up concelar in the shade true ivory on any spots, around my nose and on any dark circles on my face and blending that in with my real techniques shading brush.


Then i am going to apply my MAC Matte Bronzer to give me some colour so i don't look like casper the ghost, i am applying this just under my check bones and then on my temples and forehead and i think because it is summer you can over do the bronzer because it summer an you want that golden sun kissed skin look even if its not that sunny. I am applying this with my real techniques sculpting brush for my check bones and then my real techniques power brush for the rest of my face and blend any harsh lines. then i am also going to apply a little bit of my MAC spring sheen blusher on to the apples of my check to add a pop of colour using my MAC blusher brush.


Next on to eyebrows (get those brows on fleek) i fill in my eyebrows with the Charlotte Tilbury brow lift in the colour Cara D and i just fill in any spars bits in my eyebrows to give them a more thicker defined look.







Now on to the main reason why this is a summer look and its all because of the eyes. I am using my Bobbi Brown ombre cram pencil in the colour Golden pink and i apply this all over the lids and then blend it in using my finger. next i am applying my new favourite mascara which is the +Too Faced Cosmetics Better than sex mascara to give a full false lash effect.




and then to finish this look i am applying my favourite +MAC Cosmetics velvet teddy mac lipstick.

And Voila this is the complete summer make up routine its really natural but still gives you a gorgeous summer glow i will list all the products i have used just below and don't forget to follow me on all my social media which will be link below.


Products 
+MAC Cosmetics  prep + prime 



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

MY LINKS

Pageviews

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig